Season Pass - BAHI - 4 Weeks
- Delivery of pre-orders will depend on the harvesting of each variety, tentatively around the 20th.
- Season pass: Enjoy one box of Banginapally for 2 weeks and Himayat for 2 weeks.
- Each box weighs between 2.9-3.2 kg gross.
- Order once and relax as we will take responsibility for delivery.
- Home delivery only, no pickup option available.
- Fresh box every week/shipment.
- If you need more, order multiple passes.
- Kindly note that the weights given are gross weights-Net weight is 2.5 kgs.
Season Pass - BAHI-4 boxes in 4 weeks
2 Boxes of Banginapalli and 2 boxes of Himayat.
'Banginapally, also known as Alampur Baneshan, is a type of dessert mango originating from the Andhra Pradesh region of South India. It is widely considered one of the finest dessert mangoes in the country, known for its large size ranging between 300 to 600 grams and its delicious flavor.
Himayat is also known as "Imam Pasand." This is an exotic variety of mango that was highly liked by the queen of England. The Himayat mango is widely considered to be one of the best mangoes in India. It can be eaten as is or used in desserts such as cakes, ice cream, or custards. Its beautiful shape and distinct aroma also make it a great showpiece on the table.
P.S: Each box weighs Gross 2.9-3.2 kg
Mango looses weight in transit. Only Home Delivery