What is AR4Fresh.com?
- We have a small family-owned mango farm near Yadadri ,Hyderabad. The farm is first generation and started by us without chemicals and pesticides. Managed by a Woman Farmer, Ex-NRI, Ex-SBI Officer and Post graduate in Lit. Farming is done purely out of passion for nature in order to produce the finest quality of mangoes. AR4 Family is extensively involved with day-to-day activities at the farm.
- We realized soon that producing best mangoes will not serve the purpose, hence opted for e-commerce to reach customers directly with the motto “From our farm to your home”.
- We are utilizing technology and experience to reach out to thousands of satisfied customers across the Globe. On our customer demand we have extended to other fruits and pulses which are chemical free
- Our dedication to specialized customer service has helped us create a brand for Mangoes across India and USA. We want you to be delighted—from your first click to your last bite.
- Shop online for the finest handpicked farm fresh mangoes delivered right at your doorstep. Chemical Free. 100% satisfaction guarantee with hassle-free deliveries.
How does AR4Fresh.com work?
- You can order through web or app. Please download "AR4Fresh" app from Appstore or Play store. Login to www.ar4fresh.com
- Select from our choice of Mango varieties, Fruits or pulses.
- Choose suitable plan & pay online
- Sit back, relax & we’ll bring the finest Produce at your doorstep as & when they are best for harvest.
- You can gift your loved ones in America and we’ll deliver at their doorstep.
- Orders can be placed online from any part of the WORLD and gifts shall be delivered to your loved ones in India/America/Singapore.
How fresh is the produce?
Mangoes are plucked every few days and it may take 5-10 days for mature mangoes to ripen, depending on the variety. The ripe mangoes can be identified by their change in colour, aroma and softness. They are shipped when semi ripe for you to relish them at their best.
How do you ripen mangoes?
- Post-harvest process at AR4 is very stringent with starting with De-sapping, Hot water and Cold water treatment that enhances the texture and flavour of the mangoes.
- We follow old-fashioned traditional method of ripening mangoes. We pluck mature Mangoes and use hay and other approved methods to facilitate uniform ripening. An ideal temperature & relative humidity is maintained.
- We then pack them in corrugated boxes to ship it to customers.
Is your produce organic?
Yes. We follow best of Natural, Organic and Bio Dynamic practices from the inception of the farm. We do have a certification All pesticides and fertilizers are prepared at the Farm only using Desi cows and assure you that all our produce is chemical free and grown using traditional methods. No hormones, antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours & any unnatural additives that you don’t want to feed your family are used. You can view the certificate here.
Where do you source mangoes from?
Majority of the mangoes sold on www.ar4fresh.com come from our family-owned-operated farms in Yadadri. Few varieties like Alphonso are sourced from the best organic farms of Maharashtra in limited quantities. When we fall short of our produce, we source from our known farms where they follow the same chemical free practices with our guidance throughout the year.
Where are you based?
We are located in Hyderabad in India. We have partnered with multiple businesses for pick-up locations. We plan to have pickup locations across India and USA. If you want to be part of it let us know. Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you deliver ripe mangoes? How long does the fruit last?
Different mangoes have different shelf lives. We grow nearly 22 varieties of Mangoes. We deliver mangoes that are slightly firm as they are less likely to bruise during transit and will continue to ripen. Packing is depending upon the country of the delivery. We pack as per APEDA Standards. All our mangoes are naturally ripened and will last longer than artificially ripened ones. You can either use grass or newspapers to further ripen the mangoes. Each box has an instruction sheet enclosed in the box with Storage & Ripening Tips.
What is a Season Pass?
- A Season Pass is a single order placed for the season. Every week a box of mangoes is delivered mostly on the same day of the week
- There are different passes based on varieties and number of weeks.
- There is 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks pass for you to select to enjoy through out the season
- The Exotic Season Pass is a mix of Table (cut) & Juice varieties. The Premium Season Pass is a mix of only Table (cut) varieties.
- If you require multiple boxes in the week, you can place multiple season pass orders.
What is the difference between Exotic & Premium?
The difference is only the size of the mango. Quality & care is the same.
- Storing them after plucking is not possible & sales cannot be planned after harvest.
- Different varieties are harvested at different intervals during the season, practically bookings cannot be opened partially as it leads to lots of confusion.
- We predict the harvest time & regularly update on the website. The mangoes are plucked only when they are mature & quality is our prime concern, hence the delay after booking (pre-booking).
- We try our best to keep to the timelines provided on the website but as they are natural products, there might be some unexpected delays.
- We deliver on first come first serve basis and Season pass is given priority.
Why are your mangoes costly?
- Health is wealth & we strive to provide healthy fruits to our customers.
- We follow very stringent procedures from the caring of plants since monsoon to harvest where they are given optimum manures & replenished.
- We bag each mango on the tree to get high quality produce & is a labour-intensive activity.
- Harvesting is done with utmost care & Post harvest- de-sapping, hot water treatment, cold water treatment, drying with cloth & then natural ripening for 5-7 days is labour intensive & occupies warehouse (which comes at a cost).
- We ensure delivery of quality mangoes by grading them and there’s 20-25% wastage that is associated with it.
- Packing is done as per international standards in Aerated corrugated boxes with proper cushioning to ensure quality of mangoes in transition.
What is the difference between your mango & other mangoes?
- Our mangoes are mainly from our farms & at every stage from growing to harvesting strict supervision is maintained unlike other farms where they are leased out.
- Bagging of all mangoes is done which is a unique process followed in our farms in India. It enhances the quality, appearance & taste of the mangoes. This practice of ours is being emulated by the horticulture departments in various places.
- Harvesting is critical for the taste of mango. We harvest them only when mature & every time only few fruits from a single tree are cut depending on the maturity. Whereas, in other farms a section of the farm or complete farm are harvested in one go irrespective of the maturity of mangoes.
- Post-harvest process – De-sapping, hot water treatment, drying are followed stringently for the complete crop.
- Natural ripening is adhered to unlike other farms where Carbide is used for instant ripening (only colour change takes place).
- Packing is done as per international standards in aerated corrugated boxes with proper cushioning to ensure quality of mangoes in transition.
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
Yes! We offer discount coupons sometimes during the season.
Do you Export?
Yes, we do export to other countries. If you want to import contacts us on email@example.com
What are the mangoes available for USA?
- Banginapally or Benishan
- Mixed Juice Varieties
Why are they so costly?
- Mangoes sent from India to USA have to follow stringent rules & elaborate processes which are at a premium cost.
- Air freight from India to USA is the major portion in the pricing apart from home delivery charges within the USA.
How about damages?
We take extra care to provide the best, especially when it is inspected by both APEDA & USDA before it leaves from India but in case of any damages during transit, we would replace them on your next order provided we get sufficient proof through pics within 24 hours of the receipt of the parcel. Parcels sent through Fedex within US may have some damages due to transport and other various conditions, but we try our best for them to reach intact.
Can I make changes to my order online?
Unfortunately, our website does not yet allow customers to make changes or cancellations online. Please get in touch with us using one of the methods on our contact us page, and we will be happy to assist you.
What if there is a problem with my order?
We hope it never happens. But if it’s our fault, contact us within 24 hours of delivery with pics and we will either replace or process store credit which can be used on your next order. Please get in touch with us using one of the methods on our contact us page, and we will be happy to assist you. WhatsApp +919010101112
How do I gift fresh mangoes to my employees?
Everyone loves mangoes and nothing can beat the emotion of receiving mangoes as a gift. Fresh fruit brings wellness into the workplace, boosts morale, and increases productivity. A great seasonal surprise to show people that you care and reap benefits of goodwill, higher output, improved loyalty & employee retention. We can work to customize the gift packs with your branding. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I place a bulk order?
Yes. We accept bulk orders and reselling options. You can place bulk orders for restaurants, offices, gift packs for family and more. We are open to working closely for most custom orders/ deliveries subject to stock availability. Please contact us for bulk requirements.
Can I gift to other people and places?
Yes. You can give us the list of people you want us to send. We shall do the rest. Send us your personalized message to include in the pack.
What is Cash back option?
Time to time we run campaigns and we provide coupon code in the mail for the purchase of next order. You can use the coupon code while placing the next order.
What are the links to download App:
Why should I order on App?
Most of the campaigns are done through app. Offers will be intimated through app. It is easy to communicate.
What are the other seasonal fruits you deal in ?
Pineapples from North East, Apples from Kinnaur, Oranges from Nagpur, Grapes, Figs, Guava from Nasik, Strawberries from Panchgani/Mahabaleshwar, Custard apples from Solapur, Rambutan from Kerala,
What other products do you deal in?
Lakadong Turmeric from Meghalaya, first leaf Black and Green Tea from Meghalaya, Wild honey from Idukki, Himachal and Andhra Pradesh. Natural Jaggery and Khandsari sugar from TN, Cold pressed oils, A2 Gir Cow ghee from Gujarat, Cashew nuts from Konkan, Walnuts and Saffron from Kishtwar, Pink Salt from Punjab, Goat cheese and Cow cheese from Rajasthan. All these products are from known farmers who passionately follow Non-chemical farming practices.