- ALL NATURAL: 100% Alphonso/Kesar/Chinna Rasal Mango Pulp. Does not contain any added additives, preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours and thickeners. Fit for direct consumption without dilution.
- SINGLE ORIGIN: One orchard, one harvest, one batch and one consistency. Authentic Alphonso/Kesar/Chinna Rasal mangoes are used to produce this pulp. Only the finest fruits make the cut. Our all-natural mango puree range includes both pulps produced with and without sugar.
- HANDPICKED FRUITS: Only immaculately ripe Alphonso/Kesar/Chinna Rasal mango fruits are chosen in the grading process to produce this fruit pulp. Mango fruits which show even the slightest signs of weathering or spoilage are discarded immediately.
- HORECA GRADE: Mango pulp of choice for top chefs, confectioners, mixologists and mango enthusiasts. Used to prepare cheesecakes, blancmanges, tiramisus, cakes, panna cottas, eclairs and refreshing beverages like mango cocktails and mango lassis. Can also be eaten as is.
- No nonsense mix. No artificial colours, no preservatives, no bioengineered ingredients, only sunshine and yummy memories
Freezing mango puree is super simple and a great way to keep fresh mangos from going bad!
Mango is a fruit that goes well with so many foods! It makes amazing deserts, it pairs well with entrees, it makes excellent smoothies, it makes a wonderful kombucha flavor, and it even makes great baby food!
Most of the recipes use mango in, call for mango puree.
It’s incredibly easy to do! In my Mango Puree Recipe I show you have to easily make mango puree step by step.
How To Store Mangoes
Once your puree is made however, you have a choice to make.
Do you immediately use your fresh mango puree, or do you store it for later?
If you have an abundance of mangos, then storing it for later is a great option to keep your fresh mangos from spoiling.
It’s also a handy way to always have mango puree on hand!
That way when you find a mango recipe that you would like to make, you don’t have to puree mangos, it’s already done!
Also, during the winter months when mangoes are not available, you will have mango on hand to use! The tropical flavor and vibrant color of mango is sure to brighten up a gray, dark winter!
But wait? How do you store fresh mango without it going bad? It won’t last long in the refrigerator, so how should we store it?
Freezing mango puree is the best way to preserve your fresh mangos for future use!
And it is incredibly easy to do!
It only takes a few minutes of your time to stock your freezer with plenty of mango puree for recipes!
How To Freeze Mango
To freeze mango puree, you will need
Freezer Ziploc Bags
Mango Ice Cream
I particularly like to freeze my mango puree in ziploc freezer bags so that I have plenty on hand to make mango ice cream!
As the Organic Goat Lady, I use lots of goat milk. And one of my family’s favorite ways to use goat milk is to make goat milk ice cream!